Monday, November 14, 2011

No Certain Holiday Required For Me....


....to wait to take time out to appreciate someone or something.  I've been meaning to do this for about a week now (which shows how much I can procrastinate).  I didn't feel like waiting until next May to talk about how I appreciate my mother, Brenda. 

She's taught many life lessons during my time here on this earth.  She is also the only member in my family to welcome to introduce me to the 9% Population (inside joke).  She taught me how to stand up for myself and be there for others whenever there is a need to do so.  There were times when she wasn't able to be there.  I was able to look at it as a way to let me fall so I can see what it is like to be able get back up on my own.  I believe that is a great way to be there for anyone. 

She has taught all of us how to be strong.  The way things has gone for her lately she has really shown us how much strength she can really show. When people tell me how proud of the accomplishments I have achieved so far, she is one of the first people I thank for helping me reach my own goals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment